There are many free online courses for those wishing to learn more about mathematical modelling - whether that is understanding modelling analyses and results, or learning to code a model from scratch.
- Introduction to Infectious Disease Modelling, Center for Communicable Disease Dynamics, Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health
- Mathematical Models Matter: A Course for Advocates, AVAC
- Infectious Disease Modelling, Imperial College London (hosted by Coursera)
- Epidemics - the Dynamics of Infectious Diseases, Pennsylvania State University (hosted by Coursera)
- Epidemics, University of Hong Kong (hosted by Coursera)
- An introduction to individual-based models in epidemiology, and to inform health policy Andrew Phillips (lecture) https://mediacentral.ucl.ac.uk/Player/5G0ag7CC
- Web-based tutorial in building individual-based models using Python https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fH0qKeLpvSRBNEePDYS9eaet4qJCQBOvr9kbJlyJVq4/edit#
The HIV Modelling Consortium is not affiliated with some of these courses. If you would like to add a free teaching resource to this page then please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.